Wahoo E-Gift Card Overview
Got a cycling, running, fitness loving person in your life, but don’t know what to get them? Go for an e-gift card to wahoofitness.com and they’ll be able to get exactly what they want.
We have two delivery options:
- Send instantly via email - Fill out the form on this page with their information. Easy as that.
- Print out to give in person - Fill out the form on this page, but enter your information as the recipient. Then, download our printable PDF gift certificate and fill it out.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Wahoo Fitness gift cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on http://www.wahoofitness.com/.
- Coupons may not be used to purchase gift cards. If there are other products in your order, the coupon code will only be applied to those items.
- Sales tax is charged on the purchase of gift cards. Applicable sales tax is charged when the gift card is redeemed.
- If the value of your order is less than the amount of the gift card, the order amount is deducted from the gift card’s balance until balance reaches zero.
- If the value of your order is greater than the amount of the gift card, credit cards, additional gift cards, or other available payment methods may be used if an order exceeds the amount of the gift card.
- Wahoo Fitness gift cards are nonrefundable and cannot be transferred, exchanged, resold, or applied to previous purchases at wahoofitness.com
- Wahoo Fitness gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by law.
- Wahoo Fitness gift cards never expire.
- Wahoo Fitness will not be responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
- Balances can be checked at http://www.wahoofitness.com/giftcard, or by calling (877)978-1112.